You may be using Wordpress for your business’ website, but did you know that it can also be an amazing tool for digital marketing?
In addition to being great for web design & website development, Wordpress is a powerful platform that can be used to connect many aspects of your digital funnel. This can amplify your marketing efforts and help you to grow your business faster. In fact, if your website is NOT built on Wordpress, there’s every chance you are at a major disadvantage.
What Is Wordpress?
Wordpress is a free and open-source platform that is used by millions of people around the world. It’s a content management system that allows you to create a website or blog. You can use Wordpress to create a simple website, or a complex website with multiple pages and features such as eCommerce.
There is a common misconception put out there by some website design agencies that Wordpress isn’t professional, but this is pretty far from the truth. Many important websites around the world are built on Wordpress, including The Guardian, Forbes, The New York Times, Coca Cola, Sony, and Disney.
Wordpress is a popular choice for businesses and digital marketing agencies because it is easy to use and there are many plugins and themes available to customise your website so that i works better as a marketing and sales tool. It’s also incredibly search engine friendly so can be utilised to great effect for your SEO.
There are many reasons why you should consider using Wordpress for your business if you don’t have it already. It’s easy to use, and there are many plugins and themes available to customise your website.
What Are the Benefits of Using Wordpress for Digital Marketing?
Wordpress is an amazing tool for digital marketing because it allows you to connect your entire digital funnel and amplify your marketing efforts. In fact, if you are not using WordPress for digital marketing, then you are missing out on a great opportunity to grow your business.
With Wordpress, you can easily add an eCommerce functionality to your website, content marketing blog, and contact form email list integrations. You can also use plugins to connect your Wordpress site to your social media accounts and other online platforms. This makes it easy to promote your content and reach a wider audience via social media marketing.
Another reason why Wordpress is a good tool for digital marketing is that it is extremely search engine friendly. This means that your website or blog will be more likely to show up in the search results when people are looking for information about your products or services.
Wordpress is also very user-friendly and easy to use. Even if you’re not a tech-savvy person, you’ll be able to create a professional-looking website with Wordpress. And because Wordpress is free, you’ll be able to save money on web design and development costs, because a good digital marketing agency or Brisbane web design company will focus on using it to deliver what’s needed, rather than coding your entire website from scratch.
What Sort of Features Make It a Powerful Digital Marketing Tool?
As a business owner or manager, you know that digital marketing is essential to growing your business. What you might not know is that using Wordpress as a tool for your digital marketing can help you amplify your efforts and see even better results.
Here are some of the features that make Wordpress an amazing tool for digital marketing:
- You can easily connect your Wordpress site to your other digital marketing channels, such as email marketing, social media, and Google Ads. This allows you to create a seamless funnel for your marketing efforts.
- Wordpress is highly customisable, so you can create a site that perfectly reflects your brand. This helps you build trust and credibility with potential customers.
- Wordpress is SEO-friendly, so you can be sure that your site will show up in search engine results. This gives you the opportunity to reach more people and grow your business even faster.
How Wordpress’ coding architecture is great for SEO.
While we’re on the topic of SEO, it’s worth mentioning that one of the reasons Wordpress is so good for digital marketing is its coding architecture. Wordpress is built with PHP and HTML, which are two of the most important coding languages when it comes to SEO. This means that Wordpress websites tend to rank higher in search engine results pages, which is great news for your business.
In addition, Wordpress’ coding is also great for responsive design. This means that your Wordpress website will look great on all devices, from desktop computers to mobile phones. And we all know how important mobile optimisation is these days.
What Specific Digital Marketing Features Can You Add With Wordpress?
Here are 8 key ways that you can use Wordpress as a digital marketing tool and sales powerhouse:
- Create a blog for your business. Blogs are fantastic for Content Marketing, where you create engaging content that people want to read to attract them to your business.
- Create landing pages for your latest product or service. If you have something in particular you want to promote, Wordpress makes it very easy to simply make a new page, geared perfectly to selling it, and driving social media marketing traffic to.
- Create an eCommerce online shop. Speaking of selling, by integrating amazing Plugins such as WooCommerce, you can sell online; not just products, but services and even subscriptions. You’re really only limited to your imagination; and it can include onsell and upsell sales features to rival Amazon or eBay.
- Integrate and drive your Email Marketing campaigns (eDM’s). You can build your email database via your pages’ contact form functionality, where if someone submits a query or makes a purchase on your site, they’re added to your Email Marketing platform (such as MailChimp).
- Create a social media hub for your business by serving your various blog posts, pages and products to your social media marketing on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, and so on.
- Create a knowledge base for your customers with FAQ’s, detailed product information & categorisable information that can cross-tie to your news, posts, pages and products.
- Supercharge your SEO efforts by building out your content with Google-friendly keywords, and installing plugins like Yoast SEO, which helps your business’s search engine optimisation by guiding your page and post meta.
- Create a members-only area for your website, where only account-holders, customers or members can go. This can be organised by subscription type, or level, and any number of other things. You can even tether this to your online shop so that when logged in, certain members get tailored pricing depending on their category of membership.
These really are just the tip of the iceberg, so if you’re not already using Wordpress for your business, now is the time to start. It can help you to connect all aspects of your digital marketing efforts and grow your business faster.
How Can I Connect My Social Media Accounts to My Wordpress Site?
Wordpress also allows you to easily connect your social media accounts to your website. By doing this, you can amplify your marketing efforts and reach a wider audience.
When you connect your social media accounts to your Wordpress site, you can automatically share your new blog posts and pages on social media. This is a great way to increase traffic to your site and grow your audience.
Plus, when you have a Wordpress website, people can easily share your content on social media. This helps to spread the word about your business and increases the number of potential customers that see your content.
How Can a Wordpress Web Design Become an eCommerce site?
WooCommerce is a plugin that turns a WordPress site into an eCommerce store. It’s made by the same people who created Wordpress, and it’s the most popular eCommerce solution on the web.
While WooCommerce is a plugin, it has more features and is more complex than most plugins. In fact, it’s more like a small application than a plugin. It has its own settings pages, database tables, and templates.
WooCommerce turns a Wordress site into an eCommerce store by adding all of the necessary features and functionality. This includes things like product pages, shopping carts, checkout pages, and order management.
WooCommerce is a great choice for anyone who wants to add eCommerce functionality to their WordPress site. It’s easy to use, and it’s packed with features.
How Can I Find a Wordpress Digital Marketing Agency in Brisbane?
If you’re looking for a Wordpress-powered digital marketing agency and web design company in Brisbane, look no further than Ronin. We offer a full range of Wordpress-based digital marketing services that are designed to help our clients grow their businesses online.
Our services also include social media marketing, SEO, content marketing, Google Ads management, branding & collateral. We tailor our services to our clients needs, so you can be sure you’re getting the most out of your Wordpress investment.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you grow your business with Wordpress.