Digital marketing strategies that drive you forward
Build on your strengths.
Take your market.
You understand the challenges. You know you need to be on social and to be found on Google. You also know how much it can all cost, with only a few “likes” to show for your trouble. So many digital channels, so many choices to be made. How do you know when a particular marketing technique is out of date? When will following the latest trend help you or hurt you? Some things may seem like they’re the best way forward but often aren’t. It’s easy to get lost in the modern digital marketing landscape; and effort means nothing without a sound strategy and execution.
So to convert that effort to turnover, an analysis of your market is critical; as is having a thoroughly-prepared marketing strategy that lays out what you need to do to reach your ideal audiences and then convert them to paying customers.
Ronin’s formal Digital Marketing Strategies are highly tailored to your needs, and geared to get you the best bang for your buck out of whatever you do. Based on over 20 years of experience in every sector, we know what works, and how to choose and define what works for YOUR business needs; for YOUR place in the market.
Your Ronin Digital Marketing Strategy…
- Gives you clarity of where your time and money is best spent
- Establishes your branding and a more effective digital presence to better engage your prospects
- Creates a dominant positioning based on your strengths
- Converts your weaknesses into advantages
- Allows you to identify missed opportunities and act on them
- Presents you with a solid, actionable blueprint to move forward, knowing you’re getting the best value from your marketing
You will know exactly what you need to do, and how it needs to be done.
“Ronin showed us the way forward by customising a strategy that helps us to target our demographic and focus on where the real leads are. Our marketing R.O.I. is far better now, and sustainable.”
Nathan, Total Lifestyle Builders
What’s the scope of a Ronin Digital Marketing Strategy?
Over the years, we’ve found that it’s important to be thorough yet practical in all the right ways. Here’s where an old military quote is surprisingly applicable to business marketing strategy…
“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”
SUN TZU, THE ART OF WAR
So without getting bogged down in the minutiae, we are thorough where it counts, especially when investigating all the hidden treasures in your data, be it where your click-throughs are failing, or a key edge a competitor is relying on. These are often the important details that form the basis of great shifts in strategic execution.
What do our Digital Marketing Strategies include?
- A detailed Data Gather
- A SWOT Analysis, converted to a formalised, priority list of marketing-centric actions
- A Competitor Analysis that examines their place in the market against yours
- A Competitive Online Metrics Analysis that looks at what your competitors are doing online, and how they are performing
- Examinations of your Target Market and a Positioning Statement/Strategy
- A clear Brand Treatment and Creative Strategy Primer
- All of the above are rolled into a powerful list of Priority Actions to be rolled out over the coming year
- A typical “Example Month’s” marketing that you can use as a “best practices” template
- A runthrough and Q&A session to ensure you get the most out of it
If you want extra guidance in executing the marketing strategy yourself, we have an optional package that’s highly valuable in rolling it out right, saving you invaluable time, money and resources. It includes:
- A webinar for all of your relevant team members to go through the action plan with them, how it should be implemented and how they can rollout their responsibilities
- Access to our Support Hub with how-to videos and helpful resources on topics such as how to set up your social media and advertising accounts properly, guidance on Google ads, copywriting, social posting and more…
- Content creation templates making your copywriting, SEO, social captioning and video planning a breeze.
- Social media post ideas, prompts and leading questions so your team will never get stuck.
Ongoing Support to Run With Your New Strategy
Our ongoing monthly engagements mean that you are never without a guide, and we can be as hands-on as you like. Whether you want to outsource all of your marketing actions to a team of experts, or need to give your in-house marketer extra support, we can make it happen.
Want a tailored Digital Marketing Action Session that will give you a taste of our strategies, for FREE?
Want to know what you’re dealing with and the best way to reach your goals? Our pros will analyse your business, uncovering the hidden metrics you’re currently guessing at, including:
- Your place in the market measured in cold, hard stats
- Your competitors’ activities, and how you stack up
- Your biggest marketing strengths and weaknesses
- An integrated digital marketing strategy to fit your needs & budget
- A schedule of real actions to achieve your goals
It’ll be the most profitable hour or two you’ve spent in business this year, and there’s nothing holding you back!
“We switched to Ronin”
The one thing leaders need to have to connect with their team (and it’s not experience or education)
Good leadership goes beyond experience and education. Decision making should not be influenced by what other major players in the industry are doing. Read our blog to discover the one thing leaders must have to connect with their team.
If you’ve been controlling and managing every aspect of your business, passing responsibilities onto new people can be challenging. Read on to discover the importance of delegating your weaknesses when undergoing rapid business growth, and how to approach this.
Well, for years bodybuilding has empowered men and women to become very successful entrepreneurs, but why is this? This article explores the relationship between bodybuilding and business.
There are few companies that have stood the test of time for more than 130 years, but Opinel is one that can proudly boast about this long-standing achievement. Read on to find out why we admire Opinel.
Read our article on the unlikely owner of a billion-dollar company and how exactly their business has managed to stand the test of time.
As a fledgling business owner, you should consider adding email marketing to your digital marketing plan if you want to grow a loyal customer base.
Mountaineers have been known to suffer from ‘summit fever’; an obsession with reaching the summit. Turns out it can affect business owners too!
You may know Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson as a successful actor and wrestler, but did you also know that he has his own production company and incredible business acumen?
Teams can learn valuable lessons from past disasters. Read on to find out the important workplace culture lessons that organisations can learn from the 1996 Mount Everest disaster.
It might be sexier to believe that Kim K, Paris Hilton and Kylie Jenner all propelled themselves into stardom through their own marketing prowess, but the truth is a little more convoluted.